- Faster printing speed - Saturn 3D printer comes with an 8.9inch 4K Monochrome LCD with an HD resolution of 3840 x 2400, reducing the layer printing time to 1.5s-2s, which is 60% faster than Mars Pro yet still delivers outstanding printing results.
- Larger build volume - Saturn has a large printing volume of 192*120*200 mm/7.55in*4.72in*7.87in, and you can print multiple full-sized models at the same time, which can dramatically improve your productivity.
- Higher precision and easier printing - Z-axis utilizes a double linear guide way structure, which can achieve steadier motion and greatly enhanced moving accuracy. With the Ethernet port on the back and 4 GB built-in data disk, Saturn now supports file transfer through your local area network, which is very handy for fast printing.
- Quality Prints and Consistent Success - Matrix light source consists of 54 UV LED lights with uniform light emission, ensuring superior print results and a more accurate printing size. The set screws on the build plate assure long-lasting leveling, no need for frequent calibration, and the sandblasted surface provides a much stronger adherence, especially when printing large 3D models.
- We provide a 1-year warranty on the whole printer (4K LCD, FEP film, and tool kit excluded).
- System: EL3D-3.0.1
- Operation: 3.5-Inch Touch Screen
- Slicer Software: Chitu DLP Slicer
- Connectivity: USB
- Technology: LCD UV Photocuring
- Light source: UV Integrated LED lights (wavelength 405 nm)
- XY Resolution: 0.05 mm(3840*2400)
- Z Axis Accuracy: 0.00125 mm
- Layer Thickness: 0.01-0.15 mm
- Printing Speed: 30-40 mm/h
- Power Requirements: 110-240V 50/60Hz 24V4A 96W
- Printer Dimensions: 11.02in (L) * 9.44in (W) * 17.55in (H)/28 cm(L)*24 cm (W) * 44.6 cm (H)
- Build Volume: 7.55in (L) * 4.72in (W) * 7.87in (H) /192 mm (L) * 120 mm (W) * 200 mm (H)
- Weight: 22 Lbs (10 Kg)